USNR ALUNNI

Updates on Jim's deployment status. We hope you will share your thoughts and comments.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hello

Okay, Cyn thinks I should try to update myself. Iraq stinks, but it's a warzone to be expected. Myself and my guys are getting along well, just doing our jobs, seein different things every day. Not sure where will end up soon, talk is different every day. Until then, just happy to be with my guys, it's like a little frat, even though I hate frats. Spirits are high and we look forward to getting out there.

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 08, 2005 4:35:00 PM, Blogger Cousin Terry Wollschleger said...

Hi Jim,

Well it took me this long to be able to write a comment. Seems as though there were "technical deterrents." (Boy , that sounds like a military term !!) Anyway, I'm glad that you are posting on this website. It kinda gives us an idea back home on what you are doing and MOSTLY HOW YOU ARE !!! I talk to your mother via email on a somewhat regular basis....so that's good.

Well, stay well and may God Keep you Safe. The prayers are flowing from this end!!
Love, Terry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home